Advanced HACCP: Verification, Regulations and Other Challenges
Delve deeper into verification and validation, as well as current issues concerning audits and the latest developments in food safety regulations.
HACCP systems have been used by the food industry for years. Despite this impressive track record, food professionals continue to experience difficulties applying some of the principles of HACCP to their operations.
This workshop focuses on a variety of challenges commonly encountered in the development, implementation and management of HACCP plans and systems. Some of the topics will include:
- Verification and validation
- Managing HACCP Systems
- Challenges with internal, third party and regulatory audits
- The importance of training employees
- A review of pertinent U.S. regulations and regulatory initiatives including the Food Safety Modernization Act (FSMA) and Hazard Analysis and Risk-Based Preventive Controls (HARPC) provisions
- Group exercises and presentations to help participants apply the information in a practical manner
This course is accredited by the International HACCP Alliance.
Who should attend
Managers, supervisors and regulatory agency officials, particularly those with responsibility for establishing or auditing HACCP programs. Note: Participants in this course should have some prior training and experience working with HACCP.
This course is not currently scheduled.
Please notify me the next time this course is offered.