Let UC Davis Extension's Collaboration Center help you enhance your knowledge about the latest technologies, methods and practices in facilitation, mediation and community engagement.
Services are available for government agencies, private sector organizations, non-profits and communities. Facilitation and mediation services include:
- Facilitating informed policy-making
- Mediation and dispute resolution
- Multicultural public engagement
Education and training services include:
- A Professional Concentration in Conflict Resolution
- Online and classroom courses in facilitation, mediation and community engagement
- Customized training for professionals
Conflict Resolution - Professional Education Showcase
Learn about our Professional Concentration in Conflict Resolution, upcoming fall courses, new Basic 40-hour Mediation Training and watch a simulated mediation.
Click here for more information about upcoming courses.