Water Quality Regulation and Permitting
Review California water quality regulations, relevant provisions of California state law and regulations, and the federal Clean Water Act. During this interactive workshop, instructors will provide case studies, strategies and recommendations for effectively meeting agency requirements.
- A regulatory overview of the federal Clean Water Act
- The California Porter-Cologne Water Quality Act
- Basin planning and waste discharge requirements
- National Pollutant Discharge Elimination System permits
- The jurisdictions of key agencies such as the California Environmental Protection Agency and state and regional water boards.
This course will also cover recent updates and changes in California water quality regulations.
This course is not currently scheduled.
Please notify me the next time this course is offered.
Earn a Certificate
This course is part of these certificate programs: