California Bioresources Alliance Symposium
The ninth annual California Bioresources Alliance Symposium will be held June 3-4 at UC Davis and will feature the latest research in the field being done at UC Davis on organic residuals issues. Sessions will include legislative and policy developments on organic residuals in California, impacts of mandatory recycling and landfill closures, waste-to-energy issues, biogas issues including clustering dairies and use for vehicle fuel, and local initiatives.
Intended for all those involved with organic residuals, the symposium brings together industry professionals, municipalities, regulators, legislators, state and federal agencies, students, researchers, financers and others involved in California organic residuals.
- June 3-4, 2014: Tues.-Wed., 9 a.m.- 5 p.m.
- UC Davis campus, Alumni Center
- Register here
To become a sponsor for the 2014 CBA Symposium, please contact Sara House at email@example.com or (530) 757-8549.
Sponsorship levels and benefits:
- Gold ($1,000) - three symposium passes, double poster space at conference, your logo on 2014 web listing and materials, hosting/branding for reception on the evening of June 3
- Silver ($750) - two symposium passes, poster space at conference, your logo on 2014 web listing and materials, and hosting/branding for field trip on June 4
- Bronze ($350) - one symposium pass, poster space at conference, your logo on conference materials
Past Planning Committee Members:
U.S. EPA Region 9, California Air Resources Board, State Water Resources Control Board, CalRecycle, USDA Natural Resources Conservation Service, San Joaquin Valley Air Pollution Control District, Central Valley Regional Water Quality Control Board, California Energy Commission, UC Davis Extension, Sacramento Municipal Utility District, California Association of Sanitation Agencies, Western United Dairymen, Dolphin Group and Teru Talk