California Bioresources Alliance Symposium
The eighth annual California Bioresources Alliance Symposium, A Call to Action, will focus on recent California legislation addressing bioresources and the Bioenergy Action Plan, ways to address biogas challenges faced by dairies, wastewater plants, and forestry products residuals handlers, facility siting issues, and use of bioresources for mine reclamation.
Intended for all those involved with organic residuals, the symposium brings together industry professionals, municipalities, regulators, legislators, state and federal agencies, researchers, financers and other stakeholders.
- Sept. 18-19, 2013: Wed.-Thurs., 9 a.m.- 5 p.m.
- Cal/EPA Building, 1001 I Street, Sacramento
- Register here
To become a sponsor for the 2013 CBA Symposium, please contact Magy Hoyer at firstname.lastname@example.org or (530) 754-8508.
Sponsorship levels and benefits:
- Platinum ($1,500) - four symposium passes, double poster space at conference, hosting/branding for one symposium-related event
- Gold ($1,000) - three symposium passes, poster space at conference, hosting/branding for one symposium-related event
- Silver ($500) - two symposium passes, poster space at conference
- Bronze ($250) - one symposium pass, poster space at conference
All sponsorship levels benefit from:
- Your logo on conference web listing and materials
2013 Planning Committee Members:
U.S. EPA Region 9, California Air Resources Board, State Water Resources Control Board, CalRecycle, USDA Natural Resources Conservation Service, San Joaquin Valley Air Pollution Control District, Central Valley Regional Water Quality Control Board, California Energy Commission, UC Davis Extension, Sacramento Municipal Utility District, California Association of Sanitation Agencies, Western United Dairymen, Dolphin Group and Teru Talk
For More Information
The 2013 conference agenda is under development. Click here to preview: