This is a 1.5 CEU credit option for an Area 3 Writing Project workshop. Students need an encouraging environment that celebrates all budding writers. Learn how to foster writing skills for all types of writing by engaging in practical and applicable lessons and procedures that will help all students succeed.
- Setting up procedures and expectations that teach and refine writing skills
- Discovering the powerful vocabulary necessary to meaningfully discuss and analyze writing
- Playfully engaging in writing for various audiences, purposes and contexts
- Clarifying what the Common Core State Standards are and how they apply to successful writing instruction
- Exploring ways to enhance any literacy curriculum and strengthen the writing components
For more information visit: http://writing.ucdavis.edu/programs-services/area-3-writing-project