In today’s metric-driven environment, healthcare leaders who can access and understand their operational data can save time, make better decisions and improve patient outcomes. Designed for healthcare directors and operational leaders, the goal of this course is to teach you how to work with your analyst teams to get the data you need. Through hands-on activities and practice presenting data, you will learn how to identify the information you want and how to ask for it. Taught by an experienced healthcare director and the director of healthcare analytics at UC Davis Medical Center, this course offers a unique opportunity to network with other healthcare leaders and gain skills you can apply immediately in the workplace.
What You’ll Learn
- How to identify key quality and performance indicators
- How to create a validated and tested data request
- How to prepare or improve a dashboard with department metrics
- Tools for sharing operational data
- How to develop, improve and maintain a professional relationship with analytic leads