An organization’s effectiveness is directly related to the caliber of its employees. Poor hiring decisions result in costly and time consuming problems related to performance management, employee relations, and productivity issues. Learn how to meet the challenge of hiring quality individuals with relevant backgrounds and experience, as well as how to source, recruit, retain and develop employees for your organization.
- Learning essential strategies, concepts, and practices involved in the effective recruitment, selection and on-boarding of talent
- Developing a talent profile and job descriptions
- Understanding recruiting tools and best practices
- Understanding Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action requirements
- Identifying and defining selection standards
- Learning techniques for interviewing, assessment and testing,
- Understanding background investigations and legal requirements.