You've just decided to, or discovered that you need to, transition your in-person course to an online format. You likely feel a bit anxious about how online instruction works and what new skills you'll need to learn. The first thing to keep in mind is that it is still instruction, and you are still an instructor.
Where should you start when moving your face-to-face course to an online course? We can help.
Consult with an instructional designer, who will gather your needs, design a plan, and connect you with the people and support you need. We provide support for:
- Creating plans for remote and in-person instruction
- In-class support for synchronous learning
Drop-in support Tuesdays & Thursday
Join us live to get just-in time support for your course.
- Meeting ID: 443 578 636
When you have your plan, your instructional technology team will help you create a meaningful online learning experience and get you up to speed on the technologies that support your students. We provide support for:
- Creating quality online learning with Canvas
- Creating engagement and community with zoom/Canvas
- Live Learning and consultation on course design with technology
Remote Instructional Support
Our technical team supports the technologies, so you can focus on instruction. We provide support for:
- Setting up your online environment
- zoom/Canvas troubleshooting
- Live zoom support so you can focus on teaching