HVAC Direct Digital Controls
Download a brochure.
This course covers HVAC direct digital control (DDC) system fundamentals, design and applications. Topics include:
- basics of HVAC controls
- control valves and dampers
- electronic sensors and actuators
- DDC controllers
- networking and system architecture
- open system interconnection models
- HVAC DDC topologies and protocols
- ASHRAE BACnet
- LonWorks platform
- commissioning of HVAC DDC systems
You will design, specify and estimate costs for a basic control system. This course is recommended for anyone interested in or involved with HVAC DDC systems, including mechanical engineers, HVAC designers, building engineers, facility engineers, HVAC contractors, manufacturers’ representatives, technicians and recent college graduates in engineering.
This course is not currently scheduled.
Please notify me the next time this course is offered.