COVID-19 Information — CPE Winter Class Update
- All CPE classes will be held remotely through Friday, 1/28
- Vaccinated or not, face coverings are required inside
- Complete the Daily Symptom Survey before entering class
- Be prepared to provide proof of vaccination or a negative COVID test
To ensure the safety of our students, staff and instructors, UC Davis Continuing and Professional Education in-person winter quarter classes will adhere to the following requirements:
- Stay home if you’re sick — all individuals, regardless of vaccination status, may not enter or remain on university property if they have tested positive for COVID-19 within the past 10 days or if they have symptoms of COVID-19 (not related to a chronic condition).
- All people, regardless of vaccination status, must complete a Daily Symptom Survey to access a UC Davis Continuing and Professional Education in-person class (please use “Visitor” version of survey unless you have credentials to access the “Student and Employee” version).
- All individuals must provide proof of vaccination or a negative COVID-test in the last 72 hours as a condition of entry into the classroom (must be a lab/PCR test; home tests/antigen tests are not valid.) This will be verified by our staff before you are allowed to enter the classroom (so please have your “Approved” Daily Symptom Survey result and vaccine confirmation or test results ready, either printed or on your phone).
- Everyone (including instructors), regardless of vaccination status, will be required to wear a face covering indoors.
- Eating will not be permitted in class. Briefly removing a face covering to take a drink is permitted.
- Unvaccinated individuals are also required to wear a face covering outdoors when in crowded places.
Please check this page regularly for the latest updates.