Update Your Skills at No Cost: Staff and Faculty Learning Program Deadline Extended Through February
UC Davis’ partnership with leading MOOC provider Coursera, which allows faculty, staff and student employees to take most classes in the Coursera catalog at no cost, has been extended through February 28th, 2021. After that date, only UC Davis classes on Coursera will be available to UC staff and faculty at no cost.
Whether you need to master a skill or two or you want to earn a professional certificate, we've got you covered.
Sign up through Single-Sign On using your UC Davis email address. If you already have a Coursera account, you will have the option to connect it.
UC Davis Continuing and Professional Education Classes
Our award-winning online programs are specifically designed to provide you with a flexible, engaging learning experience that ensures:
- Learn on your schedule. All you need is a computer, an Internet connection and some quiet time.
- Experience the latest educational technology, including video, interactive exercises and online discussion with instructors and fellow students.
- Learn from industry experts who want to engage with you on real-world content that's backed by UC Davis.
UC Davis Employees Save 20-50%
All UC Davis faculty, staff and student employees are eligible for a 20% discount (up to $200) on UC Davis Continuing and Professional Education classes.
Receive a 50% discount if you enroll three or fewer working days prior to the course start date. 50% discount enrollments are only offered on a space available basis.
- Osher Lifelong Learning Institute (OLLI) courses and membership
- Center for International Education programs
- Horsepacking programs
- Master's degree programs
- Courses priced at $300 or less
- Fast Track and bundled programs
If you have any questions about UC Davis Continuing and Professional Education classes, how to enroll or your employee discount, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or (530) 757-8777.